Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ashe
if you be my star, i'll be your sky
you can hide underneath me and come out at night

Ashe nodded gently and kept her eyes shut. "Glow stones..." she murmured softly. She'd seen mention of them in that posting. Maybe they could take her too, if she didn't come home with any with that babysitter. She tried not to let her hackles rise at that - Kalt trusted the woman with his daughter. That would do for her. So she let out a slow breath against his neck and settled in better against him and near melted against him.

She smiled softly at the kiss against her forehead and finally opened her eyes, turning her eyes up to him as her damp hair was moved away from her face and.. there was the quiete clink of metal as his fingers moved over the leather cord around her neck, the rings dangling from it moving together. Her heart stumbled for a moment, and she pressed her self against him as her brows furrowed. He promised they would run together. The three of them, they could go and see whatever this world had waiting. You, me and Theea. Promise. It was painful how much she wanted that.

She didn't speak, but she hummed her approval, brushing her lips against his skin before she shut her eyes again. The cord around her neck felt heavier since he touched it, drawing her attention to it. She remained where she was, not moving, simply breathing him in. She swore she sank further and further into the warm, solid mass of him with the way he enclosed her in his arms, but her mind was too alert to drift and doze the way her body wanted to. She remembered what he said the first time she offered all of herself to Kalt, remembered the way he'd told her no and closed her hand around the rings.

Her hand found them now as she adjusted herself, her fingers moving the rings back and forth on the cord. They'd have lost their minds, their lives, if they had shares such a thing in the Guild, she understood why he had rejected the offer when she was seventeen. It had stung at the time but.. she understood now. And she also was starting to understand that they were free now. Free and together, a possibility she had never once dared hope for after the fall of the Guild.

Ashe sat up in Kalt's lap slowly, silk robe sliding over skin as she reached her arms back and untied the knot at the back of her neck. Without looking at Kalt, she slid both rings of winding twigs to her palm. Her brow creased as she looked down at them. She had impulsively given this to someone once. She had given everything to someone because she had been so desperate for him to just understand... but he never had, not really.

Ashe reached out and took the hand over her legs, opening turning it over until Kalt's open palm faced upwards. She took a careful breath.. and she placed the larger of the two rings in his open hand. For a moment, she left her fingers on it, more aware now of the weight of this than before. She couldn't find any words to say, her voice fleeing her as she drew her fingers back and curled them around her smaller ring. She cradled it close to her chest as she finally turned round eyes up at Kalt, silent and searching.

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-18-2019, 03:41 PM