[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
Over mountains and forests and seas
It would seem a few members of Halo's government were helping out their neighbours today. Chuy had become a frequent traveller between the regions, finding his skills in veterinary care and his knowledge of more traditional agriculture quite useful in the Grounds, where farm life that resonated with his origin story made him feel close to home.

There were other reasons, too.

He was flying overhead when he saw what was going on, the water being summoned from seemingly nowhere capturing his attention. Magic, he wondered, as he always did when he saw it, and then a note of recognition and surprise came over him: Morgan?.

He landed far enough away that he hopefully wouldn't disturb her concentration, but near enough that he could simply watch her work - he remained in his eagle form, perched atop a fence post, his attuned thoughts beaming a greeting to any of the others present who shared the gift. Feathers rose on their ends as he bristled against the mist that she stirred, but he held the form anyway, revelling in the sharpened sight it leant him, that he may marvel at her work all the more.

He'd shift and actually contribute eventually, but for now, he was a spectator, a low whistle crooning from his beak, a decidedly human sound coming from the large bird who lingered nearby.
to go anywhere that I please

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Chulane - 08-13-2020, 03:44 AM