[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Lay me down
Let the only sound
Morgan discovered she had been correct in her guess as Chulane lept up and quite dramatically transformed from his eagle form to a human one. She had always been a little fascinated by Attuned, wondered what it had to be like to be able to take on an entirely different body and being - they all seemed to make the shift so easily.

"Chulane." She replied with a lightly amused smirk on her face, not used to such casual greetings after almost a season as Warden. Morgan looked back over the fields and shrugged. "A trick is all it is; there are much more difficult things one can do with water magic...but this was needed here, and I was passing by." It was nice to fix a problem with a simple solution for once, actually.

As he went on though, it became clear that water itself held some significance. "Your world did not have magic, then? Or Gods you could pray to for rain?" Not that she was sure their Gods would listen. Morgan watched the shovel and nodded, satisfied, at the texture of the soil; she turned to give the farmers on the other side of the field a thumbs up.
Be the overflow
Pockets full of stones

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Morgan - 08-14-2020, 10:53 PM