[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
May your past be the sound
He was impressed, perhaps easily so, by the declaration that such magics came easily to her. He knew Morgan had some kick-ass skills with her magic, memories of seeing her raise icy pillars from the ground with virtually no effort flashing through his mind. The ability to shift into various animal forms was still fascinating to him too - which is why he did it at every opportunity.

Still, a little ol' Aussie thrust into a world where drought could be solved through sheer will would forever blow his mind.

"No magic, and gods were a concept conjured by man to explain things they otherwise couldn't, though later proved to be myth through science," he shrugged. He was a man of science, of logic, and being thrown into a world so reliant on a different kind of science and logic was one of the greatest hurdles he was seemingly forever overcoming.

He kept turning the soil after Morgan gave the signal to the farmers, encouraging the dampness to soak in, working it so that it would later be ready to receive seeds. Idly, he wondered if once the farm was happening, the ningo fertiliser it produced could help the Grounds yield higher harvests - it was all a part of the grand plan.

"There was religion on my world, but it was used as a way to control people, more than anything else." The distaste was clearly evident, as his tones grew more serious, a small frown creasing his brow, as it always did when he thought on the faults of his former home.
of your feet upon the ground
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Chulane - 08-15-2020, 04:38 AM