[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Lay me down
Let the only sound
"...Oh." Was all Morgan could say at first to Chulane's description of his world, the idea of Gods simply not existing quite an alien one to her. She had never been on good terms with the Gods of Caido, never spent much time worshipping them, but they had always been a constant truth of the world. "Then...you must have a good relationship with the Gods here now, to be Attuned? Were you glad to learn of their existence here?"

Not knowing much about farming, Morgan stayed an observer for the most part as Chulane turned the soil. Once she'd seen him do it a few times she used her telekinesis to lift another shovel from nearby and do the same elsewhere, wanting the chance to practice more of her magic and to be able to still talk to Chulane as she helped.

"You sound like you didn't like your world." She commented, raising an eyebrow. Usually, Outlanders she had met were nostalgic or at least neutral about their homes.
Be the overflow
Pockets full of stones

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Morgan - 08-15-2020, 08:46 PM