[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
May your past be the sound
He tilted his head as he considered her observation on his current relationship with the gods of this world, reflecting on his experience at the shrine with a small smile - at least it had healed now, into a tan that he was more used to. "When I arrived through the portal, I discovered I was attuned shortly after. Not sure if a god here attuned me or if it was something within me all along, that was only able to express itself once I arrived at a compatible land." He shrugged; he'd heard both theories.

"I went to a shrine, to try and get some clarity. Got given some cosmic sunburn that stung like a bitch for my trouble." Honestly, he was a bit apathetic about the whole thing, especially now. The whole concept of it still baffled him at times, though the evidence of the Eirachi, as disastrous as it had been, had helped settle the idea in his mind.

Just as with the gods, magic also still surprised him, as he watched the nearby shovel float and begin to work the fields with a small smile. "Oh, sorry," he apologised as he kept working away. "I loved my world - I lived a privileged life though, not everyone's experience was the same. I was lucky enough to be born into a wealthy country, a relatively wealthy family, with access to education and opportunities galore." His tone shifted, as the small frown crinkled his brow again. "It wasn't like that for everyone."
of your feet upon the ground
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Chulane - 08-16-2020, 02:53 AM