[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
May your past be the sound
Cosmic sunburn certainly hadn't been fun, and he was glad he'd managed to hide it from most. Now he simply sported a really very good tan that many on his homeworld would pay a tanning salon for - it didn't itch, ache or blister anymore, and that was all he cared about.

"If I ever meet one, I'll be sure to ask." He offered easily; it was something he was keen to know as well.

"I was asking for an audience with any of the Old Gods; I'm aware it was the Voice's doing that I am here at all, and I'm not sure what I'd have to say to her if she had deigned to appear." Would he curse her? Hate her? Ask her What the fuck? and then turn around a leave without waiting for an answer? Or would he thank her, for without her, he wouldn't be here, wouldn't know Kia, wouldn't be able to shift…

It was something he didn't really want to think about, comfortable in his pseudo-acceptance of his deliverance to this world.

He kept digging, kept turning the soil, softening it, letting the wetness seep through to the deeper layers where it would nurture the seeds the farmers would soon plant. "I hope for that too," he commented on the topic of creating a place of equal opportunity, genuinely wanting it as well, and to be a part of it too.
of your feet upon the ground
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 06:45 AM