[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

"You've never met a God?" Morgan asked, surprised: she supposed she assumed all Attuned had to have at some point, as they were the ones 'beloved' by the deities. That Chulane had received his blessings and yet not seen them seemed odd, but she rarely understood what the Gods did. "...Mm. I think I'd rather see an Old God than the Voice; she might be the reason why you're here, but from what I've heard, she can have a disturbing amount of influence over people and I'm not sure it's a good one."

She still found the Ascended, their willingness to sterilise their lives and follow their Goddess, unnerving.

With all that said, talk of equal opportunity made her sigh and reconsider her words. "Still...I have been wondering if I acted too harshly towards the Ascended when I first learnt of them, because their way of life unnerved me. It still does, but I must admit that as of yet they have done no harm to our Citadel. ...Not as a race." Individually, sure, but she could hardly cast aside a whole people because of Neron.
Oh, my love, don't forsake me
Take what the water gave me

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Morgan - 08-18-2020, 10:58 PM