[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
May your past be the sound
"Nope," he confirmed, somewhat amused by her surprise. Beloved by the gods, or so 'they' claimed, and yet his experience was all he had: Godless, scorched, only further pushing him to stand on his own two feet and rely on the strength of his own wits to survive. It'd gotten him this far, at least.

"I think all are prone to being influenced by things far more powerful than they are themselves." Old Gods or New, seasonal Spirits or cosmic beams of light; it was all bigger than Chuy could conceive on his own, every thought and discussion always showing him a new angle to consider, a new facet to observe.

He kept working, the conversation flowing easily between the strokes of the shovel into the ground. "I'm glad you didn't proceed with your initial plans regarding the Ascended," he admitted softly, the steps of tracking who entered and exited the city hitting a bit too close to the cruel, racist laws that littered the history of his homeworld.

"I don't pretend to be an expert on such laws, and while I know some of the history the Voice has had on this world… But I don't blame the children for the behaviour of the mother." But perhaps he was wrong, perhaps his own, admittedly limited, experiences were too small a sample size to make a true assessment.
of your feet upon the ground
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Chulane - 08-20-2020, 07:19 AM