unfold your menu
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Maybe Oliver could benefit from such a thing, but for the time being Oliver would remain in his turtle like shell, relying on things he had seen and heard of from others. There were many opportunities he had missed due to his own insecurities and lack of ability to truly act on those tiny little thoughts in his head. Someday, maybe, things would get better, but for now he was flourishing in... unique avenues.

There is a nod of appreciation and Oliver is incredibly impressed. "Damn you guys did a really good job. It turned out super nice." Oliver could only hope to see such things appear in the Grounds. Obviously, it wasn't going to be a gigantic canal, but maybe they could get some impressive things underway there too!

Remi's words are kind and help Oliver to relieve the stress of not being able to help. "Of course," It's simple and Oliver knows not to fight the Governor on how he runs his land. Honestly, things are going great under Remi's leadership and it makes Oliver happy to see just how well things seem to be going for Remi. It's a sign of greatness and Oliver can only hope Remi truly is happy with this new life.

It seems to be time for Remi to depart and the parting words cause the light blush to return to his face. "You know where to find me if you need me.... maybe I can make you something nice in my shop, just give me the go-ahead and I'll try my best." Oliver could already envision so many incredible things that would be great for Remi, but he was getting ahead of himself. Far too ahead.

Once Remi hopefully leaves, Oliver would glance around a bit, cautiously making sure that nobody was staring at him, before ringing the bell. Clearly ready to enjoy himself for a while.

FIN....?
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-10-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Remi - 08-11-2020, 03:53 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-11-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Remi - 08-11-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-11-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Remi - 08-11-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-11-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Remi - 08-12-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-13-2020, 04:47 PM