(SE) Every day I'm shovelling
Open snow clearing SE!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
Nature is cruel
Snow. There was a lot of it. The residents of Halo seemed well practised in the constant motion of clearing the snows, in making the route from the Citadel to the portal as easy to traverse as possible (though it was still a difficult trek, one that Chuy much preferred to travel by wing instead).

But not everyone had access to wings, to the joy of flight. And he was ever determined to serve, to contribute, to do whatever he could to assist.

As the season wore on, the snows seemed to lessen, if only slightly to his perception, it did shift, and melt, a move. While the storms that blew through during Flowerbirth were nothing compared to the whitewash that was Deepfrost, they still dumped enough snow across the entrance to the Citadel that it required human intervention to move. With few Abandoned with water manipulation abilities on hand, he went the traditional route - sourcing a broad shovel and his ever-present optimism, he arrived to contribute to the task at hand.

--

Open SE clearing snow away from the Citadel gate and wall!
but we don't have to be

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-13-2020, 03:26 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 04:38 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 06:03 AM