(SE) Every day I'm shovelling
Open snow clearing SE!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
Nature is cruel
"Howard," he responded, turning to face the man, his tones playfully admonishing the guard. "Please call me Chuy." He had never been one for titles or ranks, not in an everyday sense anyway. He knew they had their purpose - people needed structure to follow, to keep chaos at bay, to ultimately survive.

But in this situation, moving snow, side by side? Rank wasn't necessary. Besides, he was hardly here in his capacity as Chief of Agriculture - he was here as Chuy, as a willing helper in this predicament that affected them all.

He watched with mild fascination as the mage worked, a small smile tilting his lips, before following up the areas Howard's magic missed. Physical labour used to be something he had not often needed to engage in, outside of farm work (and even then, driving machinery wasn't as laborious), but since coming here, he'd found his fitness level rising, and his body changing to suit it too.

"How often do the storms blow through this big during Flowerbirth?" he asked by way of making conversation.
but we don't have to be

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-13-2020, 03:26 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 04:38 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 06:03 AM