(SE) Every day I'm shovelling
Open snow clearing SE!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Sure thing, Chief." And with that, Howard would forever call the man Chief, even if the time came that the man no longer held the position. Beneath his red moustache was a small smile, as he chuckled to himself - he'd have to get a few more of the guards in on it, just to rile the other man up (though he was annoyingly un-rile-up-able).

Then his focus went to the work at hand, his own broad hands spread palm-down before him as he murmured low words. They weren't incantations in a literal sense, more a way that helped him to find the path to the magic within him, a training technique he'd learned in his time as a soldier. The snow shifted, some dissolving, some shifting, depending on its density and location.

Chuy's question during one of their many breaks was met with a sardonic sort of glance. "Often enough," he almost grunted in reply, before huffing a breath. "About every ten days or so we'll get one that needs this kind of attention."
helpful citizen

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-13-2020, 03:26 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 04:38 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 06:03 AM