(SE) Every day I'm shovelling
Open snow clearing SE!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
Nature is cruel
He couldn't really say he was surprised at the guard's summary of how those from other regions behaved, though he was a little bit disappointed. That the Natural's perception of 'outsiders' was so grim was something Chuy hoped to help with, but it would take more than just him to achieve it. It would take a culture change, and not just from the residents of Halo – from the residents of Caido, really.

Perhaps he was just too hopeful. Too naïve, too foolish, to ever dream that the entire nation could be united on one front - one for all, all for one.

He nodded in response, for the time being. “I suppose they have lives to live as well.” He wasn’t meaning to defend the behaviour, but he had to concede that there was a whole big world out there in Caido, each region with its own challenges and needs. He leaned back into the shovel, making to return to work, having caught his breath, and seeing Howard do the same.

It was a pleasant enough morning. The gates were cleared by midmorning and his help was no longer needed. With a nod and a wave to Howard, he left the guards to their duty, returning to his own plans in the Citadel proper without further ado.

--

Fin
but we don't have to be

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-13-2020, 03:26 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 04:38 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 06:03 AM