a fair fall
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
"Well, maybe not right away." Remi interjects with a grin, smoothing a bit of hair from the woman's eyes.

"Edgar." He repeats. "Helps with ships. I'll be sure to find him." And he would. Remi wouldn't stop until he had. He'd the man all about his daughter's bravery, about her last great adventure. It hadn't been a lie to say she'd been the only one to make it out. That she would die in his arms didn't make that any less true.

"Oh, I think you'll be back on your feet in no time." He said with a sad smile, knowing the words to be true, just not in the way she thought. "I'm just going to help you sit up." Remi explains, reaching his arms around her. Supporting her neck and back, he pulls the woman against his chest, his hand moving her head so that it would rest against his shoulder and out of the line of sight of his tail. Lightning fast, the barb at the tip of his curled tail snakes around the side, piercing through into her spine and delivering a deadly concoction of chemicals that will pull her from this world and into the next.

"Edgar." He repeats in a low voice, into the woman's hair, feeling her sag against him. "Edgar by the docks. Who helps with the ships." Exhaling a heavy sigh once he's sure that her life has faded away, Remi rises with the woman in his arms and sets off to find Edgar, by the docks, who helps with the ships.

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
a fair fall - by Remi - 08-15-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: a fair fall - by NPC - 08-15-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: a fair fall - by Remi - 08-15-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: a fair fall - by NPC - 08-15-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: a fair fall - by Remi - 08-15-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: a fair fall - by NPC - 08-15-2020, 09:14 PM
RE: a fair fall - by Remi - 08-15-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: a fair fall - by NPC - 08-15-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: a fair fall - by Remi - 08-15-2020, 09:45 PM