Mine To Find [Seasonal Event]
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lily
from what i’ve tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire
In general, Lily’s pretty good at mimicry and following directions; she watches Deimos (without ever knowing his name) with a keen eye, trying to step where he steps to minimize crunching sounds, hunching over to make herself as small as possible (infinitely easier, given their size difference). She works for this, works to make herself better, though she’s never drawn anything other than a small knife on anyone - and that was purely to dissuade the handsy fellows from getting to familiar.

She flattens herself as best she can, almost in his shadow, gaze flicking back and forth between the doe and the purposeful, steady movements of his arm as he draws and notches the arrow. So rugged. So… manly. And that? That thought genuinely surprises her, because Lily takes great care not to get crushes on anyone. It’s not a practice that is good for business. She may genuinely enjoy her time with her audiences and customers but when the time they’ve paid for is up… she is out the door unless they offer more.

The arrow flies, and despite its apparently shoddy craftsmanship, is shot with such force that it hits the unsuspecting doe and is buried deep in its side. The creature staggers to one side, but it is likely that the arrow has luckily, and neatly, slipped between its ribs and punctured something. It tries to flee but finds it cannot get far - collapsing into the snow.

The scene is both sorrowful and promising, for though Lily finds the gentle animal’s imminent death sad, she knows there will now be food - and it’s been quite awhile since she’s had venison. That is, of course, assuming the mystery man is willing to share - the thought that he might not hasn't even crossed her mind.

Messages In This Thread
Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-09-2019, 11:34 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 01-16-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-20-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 01-23-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-30-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 02-08-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 02-09-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 02-12-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 02-13-2019, 03:19 PM