Mine To Find [Seasonal Event]
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Deimos the Reaper
You can't take back the cards you've dealt on this
long and lonely road to hell
the throne must be such a sad and lonely place

He smothered a laugh at her defiance, it resounded like more of a snort, as she trudged her way over. The beast could at least give her credit in that she’d been a willing participant the entire time, hadn’t balked aloud, hadn’t recoiled at the fire of the shot, and didn’t seem diminished even now, when it’d been clear she hadn’t experienced any of this before. The warrior arched a brow at her demand, but said nothing else, sidling the quiver and bow down his shoulder, beneath the dangling limbs of the doe, so it would hang off the edges of his arm until she took it.

Then introductions took place. It seemed like a peculiar pattern when Deimos was concerned – never quite committed to the sensation of discourse or pleasantries, much preferring the work of action, the benefit of its rewards. He usually asked if necessities required it, but callings and names were never foremost on his mind. Thereafter, though, he always committed them to memory, in case of a need for future retrieval, for required deeds, for machinations and munitions. “Deimos.” He nodded at her own title, placed it within his mind beside flaming red hair and the slightest amount of sedition. “We can go to my home and I will cut you a piece.” Then he continued walking, slightly ahead of her to lead the way, and once they made it to his house, he intended to dress and utilize the deer’s gifts.

Photo and Table by Time
Photo taken at Hero's Square in Budapest, Hungary

Lily We can be done here! <3

Messages In This Thread
Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-09-2019, 11:34 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 01-16-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-20-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 01-23-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-30-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 02-08-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 02-09-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 02-12-2019, 07:36 PM