half-destroyed
For info!
Willie Dolan
Farmer

Age: 69 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
--
The figure, thank the Gods, got up and came towards him; a young lad that Willie actually felt he recognised: someone to do with the bakery girl, if he remembered correctly. He didn't know much about him, but he looked like an honourable sort: hopefully he would live up to the appearance. As he got closer, Willie opened his mouth to greet him but instead found it filling with a hot, stinging bile and he coughed, phlegm and blood hitting the ground.

Taking a desperate, choking breath, he forced himself to speak through the pain. "I were...I were at the farm, just doing some work...n' I saw this great big rabbit. Real fat thing." Even with the pain and discomfort, Willie still gesticulated with his hands, old habits dying hard, palms extending out to convey the girth of the rabbit. "Didn' want it eatin' my corn, so I ran after it with my sling."

He rubbed at his eye with his spare hand, calloused knuckles covered in dirt and blood smearing across his face. "...Then I...I guess I lost sight of it a couple times." Coughing, more blood dribbling out over his lips, he shook his head. "Kept seein' it again...then it lead me into th' storm. Those big 'uns that have been showin' up more lately...y'know what I mean?"
Willie
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 09:33 PM