[Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Cause I’ve been making something out of nothing…Like my soul
Bastien had been far too busy with his church and his new friends to spend much time worrying about all of the Deepfrost ritual around him. He was sure this LongNight could not be as bad as promised, he would simply go to a friends house and wait it out there - he was sure if he brought gifts of food, drink and art he would not be refused.

He didn't much care for the weather either, but he still liked to wander sometimes, take in the place around him and look out for anything new and interesting - another shrine, another ruin. Something that could get him closer to unlocking the cosmic secrets of the place without actually having to get in any danger.

Walking towards the Glade, he caught a smell on the wind of sweet fruits and tried his best to follow it, curious to see what he would find that was giving off such a scent.

When he finally arrived at the spot, with fruit and offerings strung on the floor, and scorch marks on the trees...well, his curiosity was certainly piqued. Hoping he wasn't about to earn himself another slap, he walked about the offerings, making faces at the ones that had begun to rot.

He started as he saw a man stood inamong everything. Was he a God...? Bastien considered the idea for just a moment, taking in his features - no. He was just a handsome mortal. But possible one with answers about the whole situation. Bastien stepped over apples and sweets to get to him, his thin boots making it unpleasant to step in anything even worse than the snow.

"Hey! Friend. Why are you leaving apples and bread here? Hoping to feed a flock of pigeons? Is this one of those Deepfrost things, that I keep hearing of? You seem far too handsome to be doing something pointless, so I would be interested to know the reason."

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 01-10-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Bastien - 01-10-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 01-21-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 01-26-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 02-02-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 02-17-2019, 03:08 PM