[Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Cause I’ve been making something out of nothing…Like my soul
"Ah, forgive me. It seems to confuse the people here but I find it hard to drop my native tongue." French had actually been Bastien's first language, but Italian felt closer to his heart, the language in which he had first fallen in love or made art deals. To lose it felt like it would be a great crime and he felt almost obligated to still drop it into his speech.

He had heard of this LongNight. It seemed every time it came up there was some new silly part of it. Now a huge glowing bird? Smiling to himself, Bastien wondered when Jesus and all the saints were going to show up.

"So if you have not seen it for so long, how do you not know if it is dead? Or has decided to go to brighter pastures?" Bastien had no connection to this legend and so it was easy to imagine the Sparkbird having fallen to any number of terrible fates. "And besides, can the monsters not be avoided simply by staying indoors? Why is a bird needed?"

He didn't mean to sound quite so critical, and shook his head. "I apologise. I am being too harsh. I just...do not understand a lot of the ways of this place."

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 01-10-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 01-21-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 01-26-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Bastien - 01-28-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 02-02-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 02-17-2019, 03:08 PM