[Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Cause I’ve been making something out of nothing…Like my soul
"Just sir, or mister." Bastien shrugged. He had given much more creative nicknames, though usually to women, who seemed to appreciate them more.

But it seemed this sir or mister had taken his words to mean worse things than they had. Bastien paused and stared as Rory spoke, the words not too venomous but the meaning and face behind them clear enough. He had upset the other man with his dismissal of the sparkbird, he could tell. After a moment to let the air settle, Bastien let out a sigh.

"...Well, I apologise again, then. It seems to be very important indeed. I suppose we all must have our things to work towards, hm? For you it is this bird. What you say of the scorch marks is true." He did not like to cause tensions over unnecessary things, especially not when he had met somebody so soon. Thinking that a compliment never hurt, he continued: "And as I said before. Someone so handsome as you must know what he is doing. So I will respect it. Is there any way I could help?"

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 01-10-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 01-21-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 01-26-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 02-02-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Bastien - 02-03-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] deepfrost dreams - by Rory - 02-17-2019, 03:08 PM