there is quiet, for just a moment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
the nightingale
The nightingale appear'd the first
And as her melody she sang
"I would hope so. Frey did build it and ask me to run it." she said with a shrug, doing her best to hide the 'no-shit-sherlock' tone from her voice. He knew she was friends with Frey. This was a brothel. Who else would have been able to build this place up from its sorry state as quickly as it had been? Some enforcer (or whatever his title was) he was if he couldn't piece that very obvious puzzle together. "The quiet wasn't intended for my benefit but for my customers and employees." she said simply.

Her head turned to look out the window. Rainclouds were already rolling in again. Fabulous. "They are gathering information, trying to prepare for a war against the Voice. At the moment they seem to be targeting those who are or who they think will become demigods." she said with a sigh, letting that bit sink in. "They are called the Order, and the place they are from is also the place the Voice originated from. The man I talked to was Cian, and frankly, he didn't seem crass enough to plan chopping up and Ascended and mailing the parts around." she said, shaking her head slowly.

"These people are the real deal, Jata. Not some murdererous Fae. They have the brains and the means to get what they want when they want it."
The apple into blossom burst
To life the grass and violets sprang

Messages In This Thread
there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-17-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-18-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-18-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-18-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-18-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-26-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-27-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-31-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 09-01-2020, 03:24 PM