Where secrets lie in the border fires
_Dorian Pryor
The Orator

Age: 42 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
words can't express how beautiful you are.
The Orator was dressed sharply, per usual, the heels of his freshly polished shows making a slight click against the stone floors as he made his way through winding passages to his friend's office. In hand was his tardy report - which had been done since the moment he had returned home but he had purposefully neglected to turn in. Why? Mostly as an excuse to visit Cian and force him to think about other than the Order for a few moments. Partly because the irritated look he was sure to get was oh-so satsifying. It was the sort of thing only a boyhood friend-brother such as himself could get away with.

Dorian knocked on the door and immediately entered, a wide grin curving his lips. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" he said chipperly. As if Cian was ever anywhere unpredictable or difficult to find. He always knew where to find the Eye when needed. "I am happy to report that my trip, confused start though it had, went swimmingly!" he said, brow raised, grin widening as he tilted his head, waiting for his friend to get the pun. Things in Torchline went swimmingly. Ha! Pun of the season, if he did say so himself (and he did)!

He set his report of his meetings with Amalia and Ronin down on the desk before making himself comfortable in a chair across from the eye. He unbuttoned his jacket and crossed his legs loosely, smirking at Cian. "Did you have fun on your trip to the brothel?"
Dorian
but numbers can. 4/10

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
Where secrets lie in the border fires - by Cian - 08-18-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: Where secrets lie in the border fires - by _Dorian - 08-19-2020, 01:08 AM