Where secrets lie in the border fires
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 41 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
CIAN
the eye
Much as it gave Cian no delight to ruin his friend's mood (contrary to many rumours no doubt), the Eye was pleased to see how quickly the Orator pieced things together.

"Normally I'd agree...though...based on what Finn described it certainly sounded quite metallic." The Eye replied. "And while we know how Tanau likes his fire and his precious metals this...sounded like something altogether unnatural."

Nodding stiffly, Cian raised a finger and wiped at one eye, daring his headache to increase. "I do." He replied, fixing his counterpart with his denim stare, his teeth chewing on the inside of his cheek. "When is she not, old friend?" Cian added with a shake of his head as he glanced out his window. "Down below all those people believe that we are keeping them safe." His voice is narrative almost, like he's reading from a newspaper perhaps. "And they have no idea how close we have come to war time and time again. But this?"

Glancing over his shoulder towards Dorian, the Eye merely shakes his head. "This is the start of something. You can mark my words on that."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Where secrets lie in the border fires - by Cian - 08-18-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: Where secrets lie in the border fires - by Cian - 08-24-2020, 03:47 AM