[se] push away the unimaginable
Ollie!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Amalia is the storyteller and Oliver is but a traveler, listening to what she has to say. Her experiences as a natural are something that Oliver would never truly be able to relate to, but that's all the more reason he loves to hear tales like the one she shares with him. It's a glimpse into this life he was thrown into and although he has many questions, now is not the right time to push. Staying on topic is key. Amalia is troubled, that much Oliver can tell, and it's only right that he let Amalia guide the conversation.

A small hint of a smile crosses on his lips and he nods along. "It sounds fun... I can understand your interest in the Dreamfish... from what I've heard about them they are absolutely incredible creatures." Oliver didn't know much about them, but he knew that they were beautiful and he could only hope with a name like that, they only represented a small piece of the little good they had in this world.

The items are showed and Oliver offers a nod, allowing Amalia to examine whatever piques her interest. Surprisingly, she selects the flower that bore hundreds of seeds. Her offer, though, isn't a surprise- or half of it isn't.

A huff of laughter leaves his lips as he runs a hand through his hair, clearly a bit of an awkward tick. "Well... I don't think anything I could do would impress Frey at this point, I didn't exactly make a good impression." There is light to his voice, this clearly doesn't bother him anymore but it's still something that exists in his life as a scar of his awful behavior before the god. "But... I was planning on planting these back at the manor... maybe here would be a bit more fitting... want to help?"

No matter her response Oliver would shift his gaze towards the ground. Making sure to not plant the flowers too close to the sapling, Oliver would begin to make small holes in the ground with his hands. "The world can always use more color, I think... and flowers are such a perfect way to do just that."
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
[se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-19-2020, 03:35 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-19-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-20-2020, 04:32 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-20-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-24-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-25-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-27-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-27-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-31-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-31-2020, 09:31 PM