[se] push away the unimaginable
Ollie!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
It took a tad bit too long for Oliver to recognize Amalia's reaction. His own eyes widened and he left out a huff of laughter in shock. Damn maybe he had overshared a tad bit too much? So many others wanted the deep details of the disastrous curse, wanting to hear about all his failures and just how miserable it was. Hopefully, his calmness would allow her to relax in turn, seeing as Oliver himself was blushing ever so slightly now.

There's a light shrug and while Oliver would've gestured towards himself, he absolutely held back on it. It... absolutely wasn't an appropriate gesture to make, especially in the presence of Amalia. "Yeah, don't worry... I went to Safrin and she helped me out seeing as she really isn't too keen on Frey." The smile grew at the last comment, hoping the two can relate on at least that sentiment. "Honestly, thank fuck for Safrin... Frey didn't explain how the hell I was supposed to fix the curse. I don't know if I'll ever pray to them again... then again, I'm still learning a lot about the gods." What Oliver would've meant was a bit harsher towards the god, but he wanted to leave it open-ended should he ever need such an interaction. Better to leave it on a bad note than a horrific one.

Her reaction is once more telling and Oliver sighs as he watches Amalia carefully water the seedlings. "You know... if there's ever anything you need, you can find me, right? I mean... you've helped me out a lot and so it only seems fitting I help you out in return. Anything from my shop or food or company or- anything." Oliver realizes he is rambling a bit too late and cuts himself off, simplifying it in the end as the blush manifests on his face once more.

Part of him wants to speak again, but he holds himself back, allowing the area to fall quiet. All he can do is wait and see if she's okay with his forwardness. If not, then... oh well.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
[se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-19-2020, 03:35 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-19-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-20-2020, 04:32 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-20-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-24-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-25-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-27-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-27-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-31-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-31-2020, 09:31 PM