measured and weighed
or Eirachi

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EIRACHI
Whilst most would bend and croon with the pleasure of an Ascended bite, a goddess is a different creature entirely. The Eirachi’s veins are too cold for ecstasy to touch, though her cool fingers to wind through the back of the Wraith’s hair, clasping the back of her neck. Wessex does not feel the cold, normally - but this is an exception, and it will feel as though she is freezing, within and without, as she draws deeply on the power of Deepfrost.

And it’s without end, seemingly - as much as she wishes to draw, still there will be more to give, until she is spinning with it, reeling with it. ”There you have it. You need only will it, and my power will be at your fingertips. Wield it well - it is as fickle as my season.”

Wessex has drunk from the Eirachi and holds her power in reserve. This will last until the next time Wessex drinks from someone (from this post onwards, because I know it’s taken me a while) or until it is used. Please contact Honey when you have decided to use it!
Hush, now...
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
measured and weighed - by Wessex - 08-19-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: measured and weighed - by Random Event - 08-30-2020, 04:46 PM
RE: measured and weighed - by Wessex - 08-31-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: measured and weighed - by Random Event - 09-06-2020, 03:53 PM
RE: measured and weighed - by Wessex - 09-10-2020, 01:17 AM