Brick by brick, bit by bit
for Neron
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Bastien was learning of many different perceptions of Rexanna over time, but the one similarity was that everyone had found her radiant, exceptional, as Neron said remarkable; he smiled at the description, nodding, his heart full. In his distraction, he didn't notice the word choice of 'killed'.

He could see that Neron was amused by his proposition, but he didn't seem to toss out the possibility right away. "The Glacier? What a name. I wouldn't be surprised if you were killed either, with an acquaintance called that." Joke made with a small chuckle, Bastien wondered if he'd have to talk to the Warden himself to make his case...and if he'd make it out alive.

"Well." The deal he'd made with Lily was already proving it's worth in sexy gold; with a smirk, Bastien looked down to where Neron's once-working attributes had been. "You are a reasonably new Ascended, yes? You must miss what you once had...what your body could once do." Sure that Neron would follow his meaning (and tossing in a wink just in case), he looked back up. "I have somewhere where you will find yourself reactivated in every way. Perfect if there is a special someone in your life you wish to impress. So what do you say?"
If we should be arrested before we sleep
I'll see you outside in a few days or in a few weeks

Messages In This Thread
Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Bastien - 08-19-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Neron - 08-23-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Bastien - 08-23-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Neron - 08-24-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Bastien - 08-25-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Neron - 08-30-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Bastien - 08-30-2020, 06:34 PM