And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event]
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

a m a l i a

The approach of the luxere is met with a pretty flush of her narrow cheeks and a quickening of her heart. From behind lowered lashes she peers at the beast, the cheerful tune still dancing from her tongue as the great old buck draws near. A glance is thrown at her companion, Jigano still keeping time with his flute. Perhaps it is not so bad to have been interrupted, after all. Company can be a welcome thing, anxiety inducing as it may be.

As the last words fall from Amalia's lips, she lets her dark eyes open fully, and they quickly light with delight. The deer is practically upon her now, its nose inching closer as it seeks more food. She wishes she had more to offer: perhaps she will go to Rory and ask for apples, soon. One slender hand reaches out to scratch the luxere behind the ears as it investigates her hair. "Hello, friend," the girl murmurs, entirely absorbed in the attention of the creature, her companion momentarily forgotten as she basks in the creature's glow. "Rae made a masterpiece when they made you. Perhaps you'll look after us in the Long Night, hm?"

Finally looking back at the man, Amalia offers another smile, grateful yet abashed. "Thank you." She sits back, shifting in her place on the ground, which causes the luxere to start but not retreat, as he turns his attention to Jigano and his noted lack of treats. "I used to come here with my grandmother and sing to them, but..." She trails off pensively, not wanting to elaborate on painful memory. "It's been some time."

She inspects his face again, closer now, as though trying to memorize the lines. "I don't think I've seen you before. Are you an outlander?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event] - by Amalia - 01-30-2019, 10:22 PM