And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event]
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
He watched the gentle stag nuzzling at the young woman, fondly remembering his own first encounter with the shyly friendly creature. He continued to play his flute, more quietly now that Amalia had stopped singing, but enough to keep the luxere calm and interested. She treated it with such kindness and respect it was hard not to smile.

He let his song drift to an end on a light note as Amalia turned to him, and now he could return her smile. At least, he did briefly, before a questing nose in his silver hair had him laughing quietly and reaching up to scratch the warm, furry chin. "No, none for you this time, my friend," he protested as he was thoroughly whuffled. Satisfied that no more treats were forthcoming, the luxere stepped away, moving a few steps closer to the oasis to drink and paw at the snow to reveal grass beneath for it to nibble on.

"My dear, the pleasure was mine," he reassured her, blue eyes sparkling in the brightening light of morning. His smile dimmed at her sadness when she mentioned her grandmother, and he dipped his head in silent acknowledgment of a topic it seemed she would rather avoid. But her question gave him an opening and he nodded, his smile returning with a little wryness to it. "Yes. I arrived in Leafchange. It feels like a long time ago already... or sometimes, as if it were just yesterday. There's been so much to learn about this place, to try and find how and where I can fit into the fabric of life here..." he gave a slight shrug, tilting his head at her beseechingly.

"What advice would you have, for someone new to your world, Amalia?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event] - by Jigano - 02-01-2019, 03:42 AM