And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event]
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

a m a l i a

The young nymph's smile is shy and fleeting, the unassuming pleasure and surprise of one who is unaccustomed to praise, unable to determine how to respond. She turns away from him quickly, a puzzled furrow still teasing her brow. Awkwardly she pulls at her dampening blanket, dark eyes fixed on the luminescent deer as Jigano speaks of his venture into her home, the inconsistency of time and finding a new home. How easily he seems to accept this change, being pulled from his world and into hers! Amalia doubts she could be so nonchalant, were the shift in the world to happen to her.

What advice does she have? "Be careful," she murmurs, now tracing a pattern in the blanket on which she sits. "Especially in Long Night." She looks up at him again, her dark eyes bright with curious interest. "I don't know what other places are like. Here..." She shrugs, helpless, unsure how to proceed. What advice does she have? How can she advise someone on her world, when to her it's the world, the only world she's ever known?

"What was your world like? Do... do you miss it?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event] - by Amalia - 02-08-2019, 02:56 PM