think of what the world could be
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
curiosity always did kill the cat -- and satisfaction always brought it back
"Hmm?" Eyes flicked up from their fireside focus to the man, before they roam the now-empty room around them. He blinks a bit, to clear the fire-blindness that fogged his vision for a few seconds, before refocussing again on the drink that settled before him. "Oh," he murmurs, only just realising what had happened, how late he had stayed, how vacant the place was around them.

"Thanks, Neron," nicknames were dropped, his mood too flat, too numb to muster up a smile or a laugh with the man. He didn't feel like he needed to pretend before Neron anyway, to put on the strong front, the steadfast and unwavering optimism put aside for the real, raw ruin of a man that sat before the ascended this evening.

"Shit." Voice was gruff, direct, but he couldn't deny it. He was sick of denying all day, every day, pretending that he was fine for life to go on, continuing on with plans and business for the council, for the city. "I'm shit." A repetition, as he swapped his mostly empty glass for a full one, taking a sip of the cider. He sighed. "I don’t…" he breathed in deep, an annoyingly shaky breath. "I don't know what to do anymore."
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 08-21-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Neron - 08-21-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 08-23-2020, 09:26 AM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Neron - 08-23-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 08-26-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Neron - 08-30-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 09-01-2020, 05:13 AM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Neron - 09-03-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 09-06-2020, 12:16 PM