do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I tried to remember how nice it had been
”No need to be so frugal, I’m sure we can just get you another one rather than you having to save it for later,” she remarks with a grin, accepting the stein in return and taking a healthy drink from it, though after the sweet peaches it’s almost enough to taste bitter in her mouth. Pleasant though, no doubt about it. ”I think yours bit me,” Vai says through a chuckle, accepting her own drink back and leaning into his arm.

”A man who makes cocktails,” she gasps, raising an eyebrow up at him. ”You’ve never told me this. I know what we can do when we get back.” As if. They’ll probably end up drunk off their tits and sleeping in the Greatwood.

Watching the festival through eyes that want to drink in everything, Vai can still feel the mischief in Zeph’s stare. ”All three, actually,” she murmurs. ”Why, you got a preference? Can you dance?”
a long long time ago
Vervain

Messages In This Thread
RE: do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive - by Vervain - 08-21-2020, 08:44 PM