do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I tried to remember how nice it had been
”Oh I already know that, Vai says of his many talents, grinning and slipping an arm around him in return with the explicit purpose of squeezing his ass. ”Though perhaps I should ask more questions. Like ‘why do you look like the cat that’s got the cream since we got here’, hm?” Chuckling, she takes another sip of beer, content to stand and chat and enjoy the atmosphere for the time being. The warmth of him against her side isn’t something she thought she’d find any time soon, if ever again, so she’s relishing this all she can.

Snorting, she gives him a good natured elbow in the ribs. ”If I can dance, you can dance,” she informs him, and it’s only confirmed at the remark about his lodger. ”How sweet,” she says, turning to slip her other arm around him now, swaying gently to the music. No real dancing, not when they might spill their drinks. But this’ll do. ”You’re a proper soft touch, you know that?” Vai winks.
a long long time ago
Vervain

Messages In This Thread
RE: do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive - by Vervain - 08-21-2020, 09:57 PM