do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
you'll breathe easier just knowing that the worst is all behind you
& the waves that tossed the raft all night have set you on dry land
"I can think'a much funner things t'do with my ass," you murmur back, fixing her with your own roguish grin and winking your scarred eye. Carefully you watch as she lines up her shots, the temptation to pinch her butt mid-throw painfully tempting. You do want your prize, though, so you resist the urge.

She misses the third one, a great surprise, and you raise your eyebrows. "Oh ho ho, the mighty huntress has fallen," you tease lightly, lining up your own shots with a very exaggerated bravado that you will definitely follow through on.

The first ring lands - miracle of miracles! - giving you a very inflated sense of confidence. Then the second and third ones go very wide indeed. The fae gamemaster gives you a very scathing look, then extends to Vai a small stuffed rabbit. Play again to win another! he says cheerfully, his bright eyes twinkling.

That's a nope from you.

Waving off the invitation, you put an arm around Vai's shoulders and steer her towards where gold ears of corn are being roasted on an open flame. "I think eatin' contests're more my thing."
zeph

Messages In This Thread
RE: do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive - by Zephyr - 08-22-2020, 07:16 PM