do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
you'll breathe easier just knowing that the worst is all behind you
& the waves that tossed the raft all night have set you on dry land
For a minute you're terrified that she's going to say no. But not just no. I don't want anything serious, Zeph, or I have a husband already, Zeph, or why didn't you just ask like a normal person, Zeph, or something else totally reasonable that you would absolutely accept but still be gutted by. It's been a while since you put yourself out there.

But she's blushing well enough to mirror your own flushed, bronze cheeks, and her smile is enough to release all the tension in your chest. Then she says yes, and oh hell yes does it feel like a triumph. You reach for her as she reaches for you, grinning, trying not to giggle against her lips. Your hand lands on the back of her neck in a firm, adoring, gentle caress; the heat from your mouth is searing and adoring.

You pull away enough to lay your nose against her, foreheads together, eyes closed. "Y'know, I was very content t'live out my life as a lonely ol' man," you murmur sweetly, running your thumb over the back of her neck. "Very rude'a you, madam, makin' me feel things again."
zeph

Messages In This Thread
RE: do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive - by Zephyr - 08-23-2020, 11:03 PM