tip toe, got the know how to stay alive
open
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Interestin’. It’s all very iiiiiinterestin,’ as the mysteries of the Outlanders and the Grounders begin to increase the more questions I ask. Which was the opposite’a what I expected, ‘onestly, the opposite’a what’s supposed t’happen.

Steppin’ back to examine the handy work, I sigh, rather dramatically - unsatisfied with the whole situation, not just this. But it’ll have to do. I go back to the storage room an’ grab all the bar rags and towels I can find, tossin’ one to Sunjata so we can mop up the residual water. I squat down an’ get to it, thinkin’ about his question. “Not this close to people, no. Out in the Arclight, yeah, but there’s been so much weird shit since the portals open. M’Pa was so bored an’ unhappy with life he took to drinkin’ - things ain’t really changed that much since my Gran’s time, so that, Apopo, the lava octopus thing - it’s a lot.”

I purposefully leave out my thoughts about a non-Torcher Governor, hoping that it’s implied an’ understood.

Not t’mention all the power brought in. Hell, I can’t even get a God to appear to me, an’ I’m supposed to be loved by all of ‘em, includin’ the Voice. It’s fuckin’ ridiculous. Standin up, I take the wet ones and lay the dry ones down - a poor stop gap against extra water, but it's better than nothin'.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 09-05-2020, 03:55 PM