tip toe, got the know how to stay alive
open
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
anyway, you say you're too busy
saving everybody else to save yourself
The tarp is up and Raza’s already back with rags to mop up the water, and Sunjata moves to grab a bucket to deposit the liquid they soak up into — when he listens to what she has to say about the sea panther and everything. He can feel the sigh that slips from him with the thought — likely a similar conclusion. The more wild things that happened typically occurred once the Outlanders started falling in. He hopes Raza doesn’t blame him as being a part of it.

It’s not like he asked to come here anyway.

He nearly shivers under the memory of the lava octopus, yet another scar that tore through his own memories of Korofi, leaving pale burned scarring in place of where navy blue feathers should be tattooed. “I’m sorry it’s all happening now.” He offers as he works to remove the water, soaking it up in the rag and depositing it into the bucket before doing it again and again. “I’m trying my best to keep things from happening. It’s hard when they’re mostly outside forces.” He rumbles with a small breathy hum of a laugh.

He had no power over volcanoes and strange creatures that roamed in the deep. He does have power over showing up to try and defeat them, however.
and you don't want no help, oh well
that's the story to tell
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Sunjata - 09-05-2020, 07:34 PM