tip toe, got the know how to stay alive
open
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
An’ there it is. The conversation I should’a had six months ago. I know this. I’m pretty sure Sunjata knows this. And yet every bit’a me is still clingin’ to the bitterness an’ salt of my insecurities.  

Sighin’, I wait to have this chat until after the rags are all lined up in a row across the floor, then gesture for us to return to the back room so I can collect my things to leave. “I know yer tryin’ an’ I know it ain’t yer fault. You show up when needed and yer more powerful than most’a us.” And therein lies the problem. “From what I hear, the whole world is gettin’ shook up, not just us.” So they’re a side effect, not the cause.

But it’s pretty easy to confuse the too.

“I think jealousy is the main problem. Why not us, y’know?” That's what I hear, an' that's what I also, personally, think. "Why can I go to the shrine an' not get answered? It ain't yer problem, it's the Gods, but at the same time, what do you have that we don't?" Crossin' my arms, I frown. It's probably the first time I've opened up to someone outside m'circle about this, an' it's a little easier than I thought it was.

But not easy enough for me to want to do it often.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 09-06-2020, 07:37 PM