little april showers
for Sky
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
While he was genuinely trying to pay attention, no part of his mind believed someone would basically bolt out from the alley. His eyes were focused around him for pickpockets or people not looking where they were walking. This left his side completely vulnerable for when the redhead rammed straight into him, knocking him completely off his balance.

There was an attempt to prevent himself from falling to the side, but this, unfortunately, caused his balance to shift in a different direction. Stumbling backward, Oliver's right foot lands loudly against the pavement. Pressing down, he manages to regulate his balance once more, his left food landing far more gracefully. With that shock over with, his body relaxes and his shocked expression melts away into one of indifference. While he might've been angry before, the man before him quickly apologizes, already making his mood far better.

Looking at the man with his arms spread a couple of inches from his body, like that of a penguin, he offers an awkward smile, realizing how he must look. "You're fine, no harm done, right?" Yeah, Oliver was a twinge bit annoyed, but he tried his best to stay positive. "What's got you running like that? You ran into me pretty hard."
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
little april showers - by Oliver - 08-23-2020, 11:02 PM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 08-24-2020, 04:49 AM
RE: little april showers - by Oliver - 08-27-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 08-27-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: little april showers - by Oliver - 09-02-2020, 02:31 AM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 09-02-2020, 06:08 AM
RE: little april showers - by Oliver - 09-28-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 09-29-2020, 07:32 PM