little april showers
for Sky
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There is a very obvious playful eye-roll. Two can play at that game. "I actually meant no harm done to me... but! I'm glad to see you're okay too." By the time he's done speaking, he's fully smiling. Honestly, it wasn't all that bad. Some people had annoyed him to no end when they ran into him, but it was all based on how they acted afterward. The man was quick to apologize and try to handle the situation well, despite the fact that he could've finished a race. It was great and a nice sight to see.

His eyes shifted over and he hummed before nodding. "Really... you win often?" He looked back on over wondering why he was playing with them in the first place. The guy seemed pretty old- about his age, really. Then again, who was he to judge? His experiences with Kaimana and his twin were enough to show that looks can be deceiving.

Torchliners were particularly keen at noticing Outlanders. It didn't phase him anymore, earning another shrug. "Yeah, I'm an Outlander, but I've been in the Hollowed Ground for quite a while now." The last part was thrown in to basically say 'im not totally new so don't try anything on me'. It wasn't quite a threat, more like an attempt to avoid any unwanted scenarios.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
little april showers - by Oliver - 08-23-2020, 11:02 PM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 08-24-2020, 04:49 AM
RE: little april showers - by Oliver - 08-27-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 08-27-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: little april showers - by Oliver - 09-02-2020, 02:31 AM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 09-02-2020, 06:08 AM
RE: little april showers - by Oliver - 09-28-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 09-29-2020, 07:32 PM