i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
arms give away your need
Members of the Order. Ronin files that away in the back of his mind for safekeeping, the soldier in him knowing important information when he hears it. ”So their arrival is an indication that a storm is on its way,” he mutters, already having thought it to be true, but unable to deny it with such obvious evidence in his lap. Already he is thinking, the cogs ticking and turning, and fractals of starlight threaten to burst out of his form.

The dismal worry in Safrin’s voice draws his attention around, the Star watching her with their daughter with a sudden tightness in his chest, reminded of another mother, another child who had barely gotten the chance for one embrace. Still, there’s a part of Ronin that burns with rage at the goddess’s sudden request. One that wants to rail against her, to demand explanations. You keep her a secret, you drop her in my arms, you make me love her and then you snatch her away.

But he steadies himself - and gods if it isn’t difficult - Ronin getting to his feet and pinching at the bridge of his nose. When he turns to face Safrin, it’s with tears in his eyes and a sad smile on his face. ”I fought tooth and nail to reunite my first daughter with her mother,” he whispers. ”You really think I could ever deny you the same? Keep her safe from this. From all of it.”
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Ronin - 08-24-2020, 05:27 PM