i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Her lips twitch sadly in recognition of this fact. Yes. She has been. But...she is a greedy and selfish thing. Safrin would whisk Ronin away into the heavens to keep him safe, fuck whatever his future should hold. But he'd hate her even more for it. And of course, there was the Alchemist to deal with.

"No, I don't think that's true." Safrin points out, enigmatic gaze finally meeting his as she softly shakes her head. "The man you think you have forgotten is the only one capable of that." She says, nodding to how it is not just her own light that fills the shrine, but his as well.

"The dreamworld exists...between life and death. It isn't the sort of place you find yourself while your mind shuffles about your wants and desires and the happenings of your day. This is the place you go when your body succumbs to what death might be like and your mind is free to truly travel." Holding out her palm a softly glowing ball of light appears. It is a dark and twisting purple with flecks of pure starlight pulsing within. It looks like it holds a galactic storm, all dark energy and possibility. "To give you this ability though...the world of dreams is not always what it seems. It will take you to a place Seren can visit you...Aoife and Vanya too...but it isn't so easy as all that. Many have lost themselves in dreams, preferring a world of their own making to reality."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 06:29 PM