Training is there anybody here it doesn't suck to be?
For Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
"Wessex said the Eirachi sent her. I only assumed..." She trails off, the shrug in her voice if not her body- she's too focused on reacting to Loren's pressing attacks, trying to sidestep and failing as the unfamiliar length of Nova catches on the ground, causing her to stumble. A stumble which becomes a full fall when the lion's shoulder collides with her abdomen, sending her sprawling to the ground.

Instinctively Amalia pushes back, not with her body but with her will. A great gust of air radiates from her, shoving into the shifted lion while healing her own bruised tailbone. Scrambling back up to her feet Amalia re-assumes a defensive stance, dark eyes tracing the lion's next move. "I thought you were a fan of Frey's," she points out, wondering if she's remembering incorrectly. "Didn't they Attune you? And what makes you think Safrin dislikes you?" As to her own recent interactions with gods, the Shield does not comment.
everything that drowned me
taught me how to swim

Messages In This Thread
RE: is there anybody here it doesn't suck to be? - by Amalia - 08-28-2020, 05:14 PM