Training is there anybody here it doesn't suck to be?
For Amalia
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
You know what they say about assuming. The attempt at humor fell flat. As Loren managed to connect with Amalia, he snarled with satisfaction.

Of course, that was before the wind sprang up. He tried to dig in his claws, but was still tossed a short distance away. Snarling again he had to blink the sudden dust and debris away from his eyes. Running his paws over his face he tried to clean off as best he could.

Neat trick. He began to circle her. I might be a fan of Frey, they might even have Attuned me, but that doesn't mean they like me very much. They think I'm boring. And Safrin doesn't like me because I'm a fan of Frey. The one time I spoke to her she told me in no uncertain terms that she didn't think much of me, my intelligence, or my allegiances. At that, he swept his claws at the ground, trying to break off a large chunk of soil and send it at the Shield.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: is there anybody here it doesn't suck to be? - by Loren - 08-28-2020, 05:30 PM