Training is there anybody here it doesn't suck to be?
For Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Actually, this time Loren's explanation for following Frey does resonate with Amalia. To be less selfless, to learn to take care of you... those are things that the Shield has learned recently, too, and she nods in understanding, shifting her weight. "If that's what they've given you then... I'm glad. You deserve that, Loren."

As for the memory snow creature and Melita's channeling? That's a story she will have to ask more information about later. For now she focuses on knocking him off of her, succeeding somewhat as he rolls away, leaving her to stand. Blinking down at the resting lion, the qilin shakes her fire-maned head before settling herself back onto the grass, knees tucked neatly beneath her trunk.

Well fought, Amalia concedes through the Attuned bond, letting her chin drop to the ground. Thanks for the practice. It's... good to see you again, Loren. It's been too long.
everything that drowned me
taught me how to swim

Messages In This Thread
RE: is there anybody here it doesn't suck to be? - by Amalia - 09-01-2020, 10:44 PM