the mountains are calling and I must go
Explorer's Guild Formation
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Bastien? A surprise, indeed. Raising a brow at the brother she’s most recently clashed with, she is filled with her own sense of intrigue. “A guild dedicated to exploring, hopefully.” To keep what happened to Kiada from happening again. A group of intrepid, brave individuals who are excited by the idea of places unseen by anyone they know for the past four hundred years. She smiles, wanting to wait to see if anyone else shows up before they begin.

Alas, no one will show up. The disappointment is evident on the Wraith’s face, perhaps the would of unpopularity still open from thirty years of (un)intentional slights. She sighs and turns to Bastien. “I was hoping to put together a group of people who found the idea of the unexplored exciting, but… perhaps I underestimated the appeal. Or overestimated peoples’ feelings about me.” Turning herself towards the port, she begins to traipse back, feet sinking into the sand the same way the feelings sink into her heart. Slowly. On the surface.

She’ll be fine soon.

“I’ll let you know if there’s any interest later. Thanks for coming out.” Unfortunately, one cannot have a guild without members. So she’s back to square negative one.

{Fin}
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: the mountains are calling and I must go - by Wessex - 09-05-2020, 12:57 AM