Fiddle Me This
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix
Beatrix had obtained a fiddle. She'd had to trade a few trinkets for it, but... she had a fiddle and she showed up at the Kraai, a bit nervous. Every time she had been trained in anything (from what she can recall of her childhood) it was bad to fail, or to struggle, or to show weakness. And an instrument was a whole new level of... training. She didn't even know how to hold a fiddle, much less what to do with it. Sure, she'd seen how Hester handled hers, but she was a bit afraid of ruining the instrument, so she hadn't tried to imitate her soon-to-be teacher.

It'd taken her a while to find the fiddle, really. She was nervous that Hester might have forgotten their agreement, though she was not worried that the other woman might think Beatrix had simply chosen to not learn from her and was a bitch for that choice. That didn't cross her mind at all; a lot of people thought she was a jerk.

Being a bitch was... basically part of life, right? But also, she'd helped with a few things around the Academy and the newly rebuilt part of the Citadel, so it wasn't like Hester and Beatrix hadn't been in the same places a few times. Not that Beatrix had ever been friendly in public. Well, nobody ever said Beatrix Launceleyn wasn't rude.

She skimmed the patrons inside the Kraai, biting her lip. For a second she was worried that Hester would not be there, and she'd look a bit stupid, carrying a fiddle case (with the fiddle inside, of course). Finally spotting Hester, she headed in the other woman's direction, shoving a hand through her unruly curls once she'd reached her.

"Will this do?" She held the case out, briefly panicking over the idea that she may have gotten the wrong instrument. That, would certainly, suck. At least she controlled her emotions and was only internally panicked, outwardly she looked as composed and confident as ever, save for small tells, such as biting her lip.

Hester
Let me break you into pieces,
shatter your heart,
and show you what living really is.

Messages In This Thread
Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 08-27-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 09-08-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 09-09-2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 09-12-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 10-04-2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 10-13-2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 10-13-2020, 03:16 PM