Fiddle Me This
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hester
I've told you time and time again
To say Hester had forgotten about the deal made with the Launceleyn girl wouldn't quite be right. She'd tried to put it out of her mind, assuming the other would simply think it beneath her, or would lose interest in the face of other, more pressing tasks. Something deep in her doesn't quite believe that excuse, keeps her from accepting it completely, from forgetting.

Apparently for the best. The Kraai has been quiet lately, Korbin distant, though Hester isn't sure if he's simply isolating himself, or something else. She hasn't spoken to the new bartender, has simply come in during the evenings like normal, played her songs, and left again, with no complaint. Today though, was a touch different. She'd finally settled back into a routine, finally felt good lingering for a touch longer after her performance, chatting and catching up with people she'd missed.

When the door opens, Hester's eye is drawn over to it immediately, and she sees Beatrix, a very familiar case in hand. She cannot hide her surprise, though it takes the other woman a moment to find her, a moment that Hester uses to school her face into something less rude. A smile, warm and bright and aimed towards Bea as she comes closer, offers out the case.

"Hello to you too." Hester laughs, reaching out to open the case and look over the instrument. It's older than the musician expects, something Bea either traded too much or too little for, depending on who she got it from. With an easy motion, Hester lifts the fiddle and tucks it under her chin, checking the strings and frets, ensuring the tuning pegs are all present and tight. "This should do nicely." She beams, before handing the fiddle back and standing, her own instrument case hanging at her hip. "There's a back room I set up in we can use for a while, come on."
You sing the words, but don't know what it means

Messages In This Thread
Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 08-27-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 09-08-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 09-09-2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 09-12-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 10-04-2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 10-13-2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 10-13-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 10-18-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 10-24-2020, 03:00 PM