Fiddle Me This
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix
Beatrix gave a sigh of relief, as Hester greeted her, and briefly wondering if she'd even greeted the other woman. As she realized she had not, that she had basically walked up to Hester and shoved her fiddle case out, she flushed slightly and averted her gaze as the instrument was examined.

Another sigh of relief, as the other woman, confirmed that the instrument was, indeed, the correct one. "Oh, um, hello." She murmured, much too late of course, but she couldn't help but think about it.

That would haunt her for a few days. Oops.

"A room in the..." She nodded slowly, as she replaced the instrument in its case, carefully placing it and ensuring it was secure before she moved to follow Hester.

"...So uhm, how does one learn the fiddle? In magic it's... really simple, you just try to do it until you can, and then you perfect it off of that." She was trying to compose herself, and she thought she was doing a pretty good job. She doesn't dive into explanations that in magic training, sometimes if your family was Launceleyn, things might be thrown or tossed at you until you responded with magic of your own. The training was very hands-on, while also being hands-off emotionally.

After all, she's pretty sure Hester won't toss things at her or tell her to just 'start playing'.

But that's what makes it even more nerve-wracking.
Let me break you into pieces,
shatter your heart,
and show you what living really is.

Messages In This Thread
Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 08-27-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 09-08-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 09-09-2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 09-12-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 10-04-2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 10-13-2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 10-13-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 10-18-2020, 08:00 PM